Chances are if you are going to my condo site (http://www.atlantaSKYrise.com) and blog, you are probably looking to view property listings and get as much detailed condo information as possible. I know there are numerous websites you can use to get information and search properties, but my goal is to have a content rich site where you can do everything you need, all in one place.
My site is updated throughout each and every day with the newest properties to hit the market, so it will show every single property available in Atlanta and the surrounding areas – provided they are listed in the MLS. For newer condo buildings, please contact me to find out what is available. Sometimes the developer/seller will only put a handful of listings in the MLS, while there are still a good number available to purchase. Remember to sign up for automatic updates!
Highlights on atlantaSKYrise ®:
- Convenient drop down to select your luxury condo project
- Access to all available Atlanta Penthouse listings – use the handy Penthouse Slider for quick access
- Multiple Options available to view available properties (with quick links to New Condo Listings, Price Drops and Foreclosures)
- Register to save your searches and favorite properties
- Receive email alerts when I update my blog or send my e-blasts
Here is a recap of the most recently updated MLS features on atlantaSKYrise.com:
Highlight updates include: Full Screen Mode, Search Active, Backup/Contingent and Pending Listings, Radius Search Option, Birds Eye View of Property Location, Similar Listings Tab, Multiple Listing Price History, Add RSS Feeds for Easy Viewing of New/Updated Property Listings, Include Just or Exclude Pre-Foreclosure, Short Sale, Bank/Lender Owned Properties.
Click the link to right to continue reading the post. Click Here for More Photos & the Rest of the Feature