Today’s extra special penthouse is located at 1010 Midtown – the cornerstone of 12th & Midtown. This luxurious 3 bedroom, 3 full and one half bath residence is located on the 33rd floor and encompasses the entire southern end of the building. It wraps around for both eastern and western exposures with breathtaking panoramic views of Downtown, Midtown, Piedmont Park, Stone Mountain, and much more.
The spacious layout with floor-to-ceiling glass throughout has been fully upgraded with the finest features and finishes. The developer has thought of everything in this unit, so you only need your decorator and toothbrush.
For a limited time, the developer is waiving the upgrade costs (estimated at over $100,000) and including all upgraded features and appliances with the standard sales price.** That’s a very nice incentive to get you into the unit without much effort. To get this special deal, you have to close by May 1st.
Below: Finding your way around.
Below: Walls of windows are everywhere. We are standing in the living room looking into the dining room. Beautiful hardwood floors have electrical outlets built-in for your lamps and gadgets.
Below: Standing in the dining room looking to the living room. The door to the master bedroom is on the left and to the right is the foyer.
Upgraded Features Included with Residence:
- Synergy Multimedia – Crestron Home Automation Ultimate Package – Includes pre-wiring of entire unit for high-definition audio/video distribution, surround sound, complete automation of lighting and shades control, all-built-in systems and in-wall speakers included. [Note: The actual shades material is not included and is available for purchase separately.]
- Upgraded Hardwood Floors Throughout = (JM McCormick Olde Mill Collection – 5″ Hand Distressed with the Walnut Canterbury finish)
- Italian Botticino Stone in Master Bathroom and Powder Half Bathroom
- Upgraded Stone Countertops throughout entire home (Costa Smerelda in Kitchen and Volakas in bathrooms)
- Custom Oak Cabinetry with soft-closing drawers throughout (KitchenCraft with Espresso finish)
- Kohler Clairette – premium kitchen faucet
Below: The kitchen. Gorgeous green stone counter tops, Subzero fridge, Miele cooktop. Real wood cabinetry with self closing drawers. Built-in desk to the right.
Upgraded Appliances Included with Residence:
- Sub-Zero 650 Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer (MODEL = BI-36U) (Stainless Steel with Curved Handles)
- Miele KM 5656 Electric Cooktop (Stainless Steel with Profi Handle)
- Miele MasterChef Single Oven [H 4881 BP] (Stainless Steel with ProfiHandle)
- Miele Dishwasher [G 2470 SCSF Optima] (Stainless Steel with Profi Handle)
- GE Profile 1.7 Cu. Ft. Convection Over-the-Range Microwave Oven (Model#: JVM1790SK)
- Frigidaire Washer ATF8000FS Arctic White
- Frigidaire Dryer AEQ8000FS Arctic White
Below: The huge master bedroom. This is the size of some apartments when you add in the closet and bathroom. You are completely surrounded by windows and have a private terrace. The bed will go against the window wall to the left. On the wall to the right is built-in speakers and a mounting bracket for your plasma.
Below: The master bathroom is glorious. A deep soaking tub to the left and walk-in shower to the right.
Below: This closet is enormous. There is a door to the left leading to the laundry room.
I absolutely love this penthouse. It has an unobstructed view that will never change. You have all the bells and whistles of a modern home – right in the middle of the city.
1010 Midtown Penthouse – Unit 3310
3 bedrooms, 3 full baths, 1 half bath
3,013 average interior square feet
319 average terrace square feet
$498 per square foot
Current state: completed, ready for move-in
Price: $1,500,000 ***THIS PROPERTY HAS BEEN SOLD
Are you interested in seeing this penthouse at 1010 Midtown? I am available by phone, email and text – so get in touch with me!
I’ll be back tomorrow with another amazing space.
I’ve been curious as to what the finished product would look like, nicely done. Boy,that’s one huge master retreat!
One great thing about 1010 Midtown is the new restaurants and the Bank of America coming in soon. All of the four restaurants announced are top notch and new to the Atlanta area, and it seems that Noon|Midtown, one of the four, should open fairly shortly. I can’t wait to try out the new food! This residence is certainly in an up and coming area that has a real big city feel to it.
I took a peak inside Noon and it’s coming along nicely. I can’t wait to eat there.
This unit is awesome! I noticed 1010 has 35 floors, is there another penthouse? In addition is this unit still on the market?
There are several penthouse units available in the building!
You must log in to post a comment.