I have some more details for the highly anticipated ultra-luxury project Emerson located in Buckhead at 2520 Peachtree Road. Groundbreaking will be in Autumn 2016 with completion sometime in the summer of 2018 with prices starting at $1.8 million.
One thing buyers always want to know about (in any new construction high-rise project) is what the amenities are going to be like. What will they have to offer the residents and their guests? How will they be styled? This building is packed full of great amenities! Inside, all amenities will be thoughtfully designed with a lot of modern touches. Residents will have access to a terrace-fronting resident great room, Gaggenau-equipped custom catering kitchen, private dining room, versatile meeting space, glass-walled fitness center, light-filled yoga and pilates studio, spa with private massage facility, his/her changing rooms with lockers, five-star mezzanine guest suite, on-propety management offices and conditioned storage units. Outside, there are 1.84 acres of immaculately landscaped grounds with expansive terraces, beautiful landscapes and hardscape areas, multiple lounging and entertaining areas, a heated lap pool, sunning deck, private cabanas, open-air pool house, grilling station and wet bar, a formal lawn, fire pits and water features, a zen garden, plus a dog walk. There will also be a fully-staffed lobby with 24/7 front desk attendant, full-time concierge and full-time security.
Now onto the condominiums! Joined by a central elevator core, each unit will have it’s own private elevator access and private elevator vestibule. With the unique construction of the building, each unit will be an end-unit offering 3 different exposures (270 degree views) to the surrounding city and canopy views.
Unit location and breakdown:
- A total of 42 exquisite residences on 19 gracious building levels
- North unit – 3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths | +/- 3,465 square feet
- South unit – 3 bedrooms, 3 baths | +/- 2,600 square feet
- West unit – 2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths | +/- 1,905 square feet
- Units can be combined for larger square footage
- Gracious floorplans with open living spaces
- Expansive private terraces averaging 350-400 square feet
- 10′ + ceiling heights with floor-to-ceiling glass
- Stunning, Gaggenau equipped chef’s kitchens
- Custom-designed and crafted European-style cabinetry
- Site-finished hardwood flooring
- Natural stone countertops, backsplashes and flooring
- Access-controlled semi-subterranean parking, with direct resident access between parking and unit
- Chic trim packages and solid core interior doors
- Gorgeous fireplaces with natural stone mantels
- Sophisticated den/office/library spaces depending on unit and floor plan
- Spacious closets in second and third bedrooms
- Large utility/laundry rooms
- Separate individual service entrances
- Master suites: expansive master bedrooms with sitting areas, massive walk-in closets with islands in select units, breathtaking master bathrooms, custom-designed + crafted european-style vanities, natural stone countertops, floor tile and shower surrounds, Hansgroheor Waterworks plumbing fixtures, private water closets, large frameless walk-in showers depending on unit, gorgeous stand-alone soaking tubs
- Kitchen: Gracious, fully equipped chef’s kitchens, custom-designed + crafted European-style cabinetry, sprawling islands with breakfast bars, natural stone countertops and backsplashes, fully-integrated Gaggenau appliances including: 30” refrigeration column, 18” freezer column, 18” wine storage column, 30” convection oven, 30” microwave / convection oven, 30” warming drawer, 36” five-burner gas cooktop, 36” visor ventilation hood, 24” dishwasher
Emerson’s design team includes ODA-Architecture (Design Architect and Interior Lead Design), Rule Joy Trammell + Rubio (Architect of Record), Perkins + Will (Landscape Architect), Mark Williams Design (Interior Design) and Brasfield & Gorrie (Construction). I’m also happy to say Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby’s International Realty will be handling sales and marketing for the project.
Please contact me to be placed on my priority wait list by email or phone!! Pre-sales begin in June!
Click Here to Email Me