I’ve got your exclusive first look inside the recently completed Seventh Midtown condo building! The building came out quite lovely and is a departure from the boring boxes that have been popping up all over the city. The exterior of the building has a nice combination of brick, oversized traditional and modern windows, stucco and glass railing balconies. I think its fits very nicely into its surroundings and is a timeless design with modern touches.
Inside, the lobby was getting its final touches, so I didn’t take any photos. I will say it looks beautiful! The developer used the brick from the demolished Neel Reid designed 109 Seventh Street building on one wall of the lobby. They have really great lighting hanging as well with modern art on the common area walls.
In this post, we are viewing a large 3-bedroom unit on the 8th floor. These floor plans are huge by Midtown standards, with wide open living spaces and huge windows – incredible square footage too. I am totally digging the indoor/outdoor fireplaces too. I first saw these installed at Sovereign and fell in love with them. There really isn’t a single thing I could find wrong with these units. Overall, I think they did a tremendous job with the finishes and floor plans. The Poplar floor plan has an enormous terrace, which you know is very hard to come by in Midtown.
Finding your way around:
- Half-Floor unit with 2,710 interior square feet
- 3 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, study
- 10′ ceilings
- 13′ x 27′ terrace with fireplace
Poplar Floor Plan Unit 802, priced at $1,599,900
- Site finished hardwood floors throughout living areas
- Optional outdoor kitchen (install after closing)
- High-efficiency, individually controlled central air-conditioning and heating systems
- Recessed LED lighting
- Control 4 home automation package including remote control, touchpad controller, pre-wiring for speakers and shaped control in living areas and master suite, lighting controls in living areas, thermal comfort controls
- Kitchen features: custom Pedini cabinetry, Silestone countertops and full-height ceramic tile backsplash, under counter lighting, Wolf 36″ 6 burner gas range, stainless steel hood, Sub-Zero 42″ side-by-side stainless steel refrigerator with internal dispenser, Wolf built-in microwave, Bosch multi-cycle energy efficient dishwasher, Franke stainless steel single bowl sink with Axor by Hansgrohe pullout faucet
- Bathroom features: Waterworks fixtures in all bathrooms, custom Pedini cabinetry, Silestone countertops, designer ceramic tile shower with frameless glass enclosure and Waterworks tub in master bathroom, full height mirror with designer lighting
What’s for sale at Seventh Midtown? Head on over to atlantaSKYrise.com to find out, or just click one of the listings below!