Deadlines for filing your homestead exemption are quickly approaching.
Homeowners may need to provide the recording deed book and page from their Warranty Deed, proof of residence, social security number(s), driver’s license and car tag information. It varies from county to county, so check the website for more detailed information.
Click Here for More Photos & the Rest of the Feature
Highlights on atlantaSKYrise ®:
- Convenient drop down to select your luxury condo project
- Access to all available Atlanta Penthouse listings
- Multiple Options available to view available properties
- Register to save your searches and favorite properties
- Connect with me through an Instant Chat application. A message will be sent to my cell phone and I’ll call you right back
- Receive email alerts when I update my blog or send my e-blasts
Remember to sign up for automatic updates!
Luxe finally gets FHA approval! What does this mean for you? How about only 3.5% down! That is a huge chunk of change left in your pocket given the current lending standards.
What’s available for purchase in the building? Check out the MLS listings below.
The Mansion on Peachtree sold yesterday at an auction to iStar Financial for $66.1 million. That’s nearly a 65% drop from the estimated $197.4 million in loans for the project. In June 2009, the duplex penthouse shell sold for $4,000,000 – nearly 61% off the original asking price. Click Here for More Photos & the Rest of the Feature