W Atlanta Residences, Atlanta’s only W-branded condos, has reduced prices up to 30 percent on many of its 65 remaining units (out of 74 units total). Luxury condominium homes now range from the mid $200s, to more than $3 million. Remember homes previously were priced at about $379,000 for a one bedroom condo.
When you own at Atlanta’s only W-branded residences, you automatically become a VIP at every W property within the portfolio – from New York City to Los Angeles and South Beach to Chicago.
Condo Features include:
- Gaggenau appliances
- Built-in wine refrigerators in every home
- Dornbracht plumbing fixtures
- Alno cabinetry
Life on the A-List includes:
- Whatever/Whenever 24 hour concierge service
- Room Service
- W VIP Card
- Starwood Preferred Guest Gold Card
- Preferred access to BLT Steak, Living Room, Drinkshop and WET
- Preferred access to Bliss Spa and Bliss at-home services
- Access to the Southeast’s only high-rise residential helipad
Homes feature floor-to-ceiling windows, private balconies and the highest-quality European cabinetry and fixtures, such as Gaggenau appliances and Dornbracht plumbing fixtures. There are more than 15 floor plans to choose from, buyers can personalize every aspect of their new home from among a range of luxurious finishes.
I’m a huge fan of modern design and the W Atlanta Residences offers their resident’s contemporary, clean living at it’s best, but also every imaginable service and amenity.
There are plenty of units for sale in the building. Call or email me and we can see the models in person.
Check out what’s for sale at the W below.