When I visited the sales center for the new Ritz-Carlton Residences Atlanta last week, I had very high expectations about the condominiums and the amenities/services offered to potential purchasers. I was expecting the very best and it was no surprise the Ritz is going to deliver on it’s promise. A promise to provide it’s residents with the legendary service they are famous for, but right in your own home.
In today’s condo world, any developer can build a high rise and put in nice finishes, but what is going to set them apart from other condo buildings offering very similar finishes? Two things, service and amenities. If you have stayed at a Ritz-Carlton property somewhere in the world, you are well aware the lengths they will go to ensure their guests are taken care of. This is exactly what you can expect when you live at one of their properties. It’s that important sense of familiarity you’ll have when you step inside your home.
Located on the 18th and 19th floors of the building, the Ritz offers it’s residents all the elements of a small boutique hotel, conveniently self-contained within the building. If you want to take a dip in the saline-infused pool, just take the elevator down to the 18th floor. Feel like meeting some friends for an evening cordial? The 18th floor Cocktail Bar and Lounge is staffed on select nights.
Ritz-Carlton Residences Atlanta Amenities
Located on the 18th Floor:
- Elevated pool and garden deck complete with:
- Stunning Buckhead, Midtown, Downtown and Brookhaven views
- Outdoor living room featuring a double-sided fireplace and plasma TVs
- Natural gas grills with stone countertops for al fresca dining
- Saline-infused, heated swimming pool with 6’ sunbathing shelf and spa jacuzzi
- Surround sound speakers throughout the deck
- Towel service
- Fitness Center with state-of-the-art cardio and strengthening equipment
- Casual Clubroom adjacent to the pool deck
- Coffee, tea and pastries served each morning
- Spa facilities and treatment room with separate his and her changing rooms
- Catering kitchen and pantry complete with refrigerator/freezer, microwave, ice maker, and dishwasher
- Two hotel-inspired, fully-furnished suites for residents’ guest use only
Located on the 19th Floor:
- Private living room complete with a gas fireplace, plasma TV, computer kiosk and balcony
- Formal dining room overlooking the Atlanta skyline
- Cocktail Bar and Lounge
- Open for early evening and after-dinner cocktails, cordials and coffee on select nights – this will be staffed
- Theater-style media screening lounge with large screen TV, surround sound and comfortable club chairs
- Catering kitchen and pantry complete with refrigerator/freezer, microwave, oven and warming drawer, cooktop and hood, ice maker and dishwasher
- Board room with 10-person conference table and multi-media technology capabilities
- Wi-Fi throughout lobby and the 18th and 19th floor Clubroom, lounge and pool deck
- Two parking spaces per residence with customizable, private garage build-out options – this is also for a one bedroom condo, which is unheard of in Atlanta
- Climate-controlled personal storage units for every unit
Below: The sales center model kitchen. Built-in appliances with hidden panel fronts, gas cooking, spacious islands with deep sinks, vented hoods, warming drawers, self-closing cabinets and more.
Below: Wine cabinet to the left, deep stainless steel seeks have a modern feel, beautiful granite counter tops
Ritz-Carlton Residences Atlanta Amenities
- Full-service, 24-hour concierge
- 24-hour complimentary valet parking for residents and guests
- Doormen and porters to assist residents and guests
A la Carte Services:
- In-home and Clubroom gourmet dining and food preparation
- Spa services
- Yoga, Pilates and personal training
- Pet services
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
- Event planning
- Personal shopper
Below: Large soaking tubs, separate walk-in showers with frameless glass enclosures and benches, beautiful marble tile on the floors and select walls
Below: Huge models of the building.
Pricing for Condominiums
(this is the initial pricing and is subject to change, so please call me to confirm)
The Ritz-Carlton Residences Atlanta offers a variety of floor plans (I counted roughly 26), so there are many options for you as a purchaser.
1 bedroom’s starting at $553,200
2 bedroom’s starting at $906,000
3 bedroom’s starting at $1,563,000
Penthouse’s starting at $2,765,200
If the Ritz-Carlton’s legendary service and amenities are to your liking, we should schedule an appointment to see the sales center. (Access to the building should happen in a few weeks.) Call me to find out more information on floor plans and detailed pricing.