One thing in life you can always count on is the level of service and quality at the Ritz-Carlton. It’s the kind of place where they remember your favorite drink or what kind of paper you like to read. Opening later this year, The Ritz-Carlton Residences Atlanta is going to let buyers experience that level of service in their own homes, right here in Buckhead. If you are looking for a large space in a great building with fantastic amenities, penthouse 3301 might be for you (3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths and 3,700 square feet).
The Ritz-Carlton Residences Atlanta in Buckhead is located on the corner of Peachtree Road and Peachtree-Dunwoody Road, crowning the upper portion of 3630 Peachtree. I love this building! The Ritz is taking their brand and making it relevant to today’s buyers. They could have easily created something quite stuffy and traditional, but instead they are choosing to move forward and modernize how people look at the Ritz. It’s all about staying relevant.
Below: Finding your way around.
Below: Shown in gold, the unit wraps around the corner of the building.
Below: The view from 3301. It was too wide for my blog, so I made it into a flash graphic. If you don’t have flash, email me and I’ll send you a copy.
Highlights from this Penthouse include:
- 11’ ceilings
- Expansive floor to ceiling windows
- 5” wide Mulligan hardwood flooring with stain options
- 7” crown molding in master bedroom, foyer, and living area
- 8” baseboards throughout home
- 8’ solid-core panel doors throughout home
- Godfrey Hirst wool carpet in bedrooms and closets
- Generous walk in closets with custom closet systems by Closets and More
- Window treatment allowance
- Bosch Energy Star side by side or stackable washer and dryer
- Dedicated laundry room with Dal-Tile flooring and granite countertops
- Homes are pre-wired for home automation, multiple phone lines, cable and satellite TV, surround sound, CAT5e data lines, Internet, iPod docking stations, speakers in living room, bedroom, master bathroom, and powder room
- Choice of marble (Calcutta Gold Polished or Crema Marfil) in foyer
- Marble counters, flooring, and shower surround
- Choice of Kohler fixtures and accessories
- 6’ drop-in Kohler Mariposa tub with marble deck surround
- Premium granite countertops in kitchen
- Ann Sacks and Walker Zanger backsplashes
- Wood-Mode custom cabinetry with Blumotion technology
- Viking Professional Series stainless steel appliances featuring gas ranges and optional custom cabinetry panels on refrigerators and dishwashers.
- 36” Cooktop
- 36” Hood
- 30” Oven
- 30” Warming drawer
- Built in microwave with 30” trim kit
- 42” Built in Side by Side Refrigerator/Freezer
- Professional Series Dishwasher
- 24”Wine Cellar
- 15” Beverage Center
- 15” Ice Machine
I happen to think sales at the Ritz are going to go quite well. They are a strong brand, just like the St. Regis, and people know what to expect from them. Next week I’m checking the sales center out. I’ll be back with photos and more information!
The Ritz-Carlton Residences Atlanta Penthouse – Unit 3301
3,745 interior square feet
299 terrace square feet
$738.37 per square foot
Current state: under construction
Price: $2,765,200 ***THIS PROPERTY HAS BEEN SOLD
Are you interested in seeing this penthouse at The Ritz-Carlton Residences Atlanta? I am available by phone, email and text – so get in touch with me! I would love to show this one to you. It’s appointment only and will be a hard hat tour.
I’ll be back tomorrow with another penthouse.