40 luxury condos at Tribute Lofts in downtown are going to be auctioned off next month. They are going to be selling for as low as $110,000. That is a huge savings from what people have paid to be in that building (a discount of about 34 percent to 54.5 percent). The building has only been open for less than one year. There are 147 condos in the complex and 68 have been sold. If you are looking for a loft, it’s a great time to purchase and save a bunch of money.
Tribute Lofts was awarded the Atlanta Downtown Design Excellence Awards in 2007. The lofts are located in downtown on the corner of Freedom Parkway and Boulevard. The auction takes place on Sunday, June 22 at 1:00 p.m. at the Omni Hotel at CNN Center.
Read more of this post, including photos of the gorgeous view, amenities area and more.
Tribute Lofts Amenities:
- Spectacular views of Atlanta’s downtown skyline
- Convenient location and Interstate 75/85 access, Direct access to 187-acre, Freedom Park
- Energy efficient and eco-friendly, concrete construction
- 10-foot ceilings with floor to ceiling panoramic windows and large exterior balconies
- Sleek authentic Italian cabinetry and granite countertops
- GE “CleanSteel” appliances
- Landscaped courtyard with gardens and fountains
- Gated resident parking and dedicated retail parking
- Rooftop Skypad with sundeck, wi-fi, fire pit, grilling area and fitness center
- Pre-wired for home alarm system, high-speed internet, phone, audio, cable and satellite
- High speed internet, phone, audio, cable and satellite
Below: Club Room
Below: Pool Deck
Below: Fire Pit
Below: Skyline view from balcony
Below: Model Living Room
Below: Model Kitchen
Below: Model Bathroom