3630 Peachtree is well underway, it’s smoky glass facade enveloping the structure, rising from the ground. When I last inquired whether any tenants had leased space in the building, I was told they have not. I was surprised to say the least. I really want this project to succeed. The building is going to be a welcome addition to Buckhead. I think they are being very smart to only build one tower. They can always add the second tower later if they can lease all the office space and sell the 137 condominiums. You can view the webcam at the bottom of this post.
Read more of this post, including a webcam link looking at the construction site.
This tower is located within blocks of Atlanta’s most notable residential, retail and dining districts, and boasting some of the city’s finest panoramic views. Planned retail and restaurant amenities include a neighborhood bistro as well as convenience retail, with an exquisitely designed plaza that creates an inviting outdoor event space.
Designed by internationally renowned Handel Architects, LLP of New York and Atlanta’s own Smallwood, Reynolds, Stewart, Stewart & Associates, Inc. the exterior is clad with a striking glass curtain wall, punctuated by a crystal facade. All surfaces blend together in an interplay of light, luminosity and cool tones. The building also features a rooftop architectural pediment that will illuminate and accentuate the tower at night.
Structured parking underground and in a podium deck will accommodate both residential and office vehicles. The partners also incorporated enhancements to the adjacent Wieuca Road Baptist Church within the overall project plans, including a $7 million parking deck, a $2 million narthex and a $1 million commitment to a new playground, street-scape plantings and landscaping.
The venture is Post Properties’ first new for-sale housing community in its home city. The 137-unit residences will range in size between 1,100 and 4,600 square feet and will blend Novare’s trademark amenities and technology with Post’s flair for service, design and creative hardscapes. Home prices are expected to start in the $400,000s.
The residences of 3630 Peachtree will feature first-class quality finishes hand-selected by designer Robert Brown, complemented by superb styling and amenities. Two penthouse levels, composed of seven penthouse homes boasting an average size of 3,500 square feet, complete the layout of the tower. Great square footage for a Buckhead condo.
Finishes: Superior finishes selected by renowned interior designer, Robert Brown, including:
- Kohler® fixtures throughout
- Viking® Professional Series appliances with gas cooking
- Premium granite kitchen countertops
- Mariposa® 6-foot BubbleMassage™ tubs in select homes
- Exquisite limestone and marble bathroom finishes
- Expansive windows showcasing spectacular city views
- 24-hour, full service concierge located in the lobby and clubroom
- Valet parking and controlled, elevator access from residential parking levels to homes
- 18th floor amenity deck with breathtaking views of Buckhead and Downtown Atlanta
- Pool and spa retreat adjacent to an expansive rooftop garden
- Outdoor entertaining area featuring a dining area, fireplace, plasma TV and Viking® kitchen
- Private clubroom with theatre-style screening room, wine cellar with personal wine lockers, full catering kitchen and dining area
- Designer-decorated guest suites
- Dry cleaning services with home delivery
- Pet care available
- Personal shopper