When the W Hotel & Residences at Allen Plaza opens this Christmas, it’s sure to be one of the new hot spots to see and be seen in Atlanta. The building is really looking terrific now! The W Hotel will be a striking 28-story tower with 237 hotel rooms separated by a Bliss Spa and topped with 76 condominiums. It will have 10,000 square feet of meeting space that adjoins to 55 Allen Plaza
You can clearly see the 14th floor infinity edge pool (called Wet) with an amazing view of downtown and the helicopter pad on the top of the building. This W is built from the ground up. It’s not going to be like the W Midtown, which was an older hotel refurbished into the W brand. Scroll down for some renderings of the residences and amenities. Acclaimed architects Pickard-Chilton designed this hotel. It is the first W Hotel to be built in Atlanta.
Highlights/Upgrades available for residences:
- Living areas withe 10 foot ceilings
- Ultra-stylish European-design cabinetry with wood and lacquer finishes
- State of the art Gaggenau kitchen appliances
- 14 foot wide balconies with unsurpassed views
- Dornbracht, Toto and Kohler plumbing fixtures
- Technology Upgrades Availabe: Automated draperies, Lutron wireless lighting systems, custom Bang & Olufsen audio/visual systems, Built-in Gaggenau coffee maker
- Choice of finish packages including: wood flooring in living areas, stone flooring in baths, full height shower enclosures, marble granite or stainless steel kitchen countertops
- Interiors designed by acclaimed BurdiFilek
Wet – 14th floor pool deck
Living Room Lounge
Rendering of a residence living room
Rendering of a residence kitchen
Rendering of an ultra-chic residence bedroom.